TakaYuki
SITE ABOUT ENTRY LINKS STUFF
ONE OK ROCK [fancam]
Thursday 6 June 2013 • 03:09 • 0 comments

assalamualaikum for muslim.
and hi for everyone.

I really love to watch fancam. but I don't agree with this video. It was too outrageously. For my part. 

I wanna talk about this video. maybe they were very excited when they took an illegal video. Haha. nah, just kidding. But, when i watch it. I feels like "what the ?". I swear. I will never do the same thing. cause I think they are not comfortable when someone disturb them to smoke. actually, maybe I respect ONE OK ROCK and thats why I'm acting like this. That doesn't mean I would like to condemn the people who took this video.

The most important thing is I want to apologies to anyone who mad at me. ごめんね〜 [gomen ne~]
ほんとに ごめん[hontoni gomen]

Thanks for read. 
assalamualaikum and goodbye.

Labels: , , , , , ,



PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
Konichiwa, It's me girl behind the screen. I am 14 years old. I am from Malaysia. My birthdate is in pisces zodiac, dragon year of chinese.
-Choose the background for this blog, be creative-

back to default bg
GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;

" "

OTHERS;

>> *Azunyan is cute!*
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> *Jpopper or Japan Fanatic*
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> *Don't made any weird thing*
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Hana Yori Dango Season 2
  • AnoHana
  • Happy Mother's Day
  • Be The Light
  • Scan Pic
  • Mori's Brother.
  • Jinsei X Boku
  • Back to Back to SCHOOL..
  • ONE OK ROCK
  • Amazing Dream