TakaYuki
SITE ABOUT ENTRY LINKS STUFF
Taka[ONE OK ROCK] と Hiro[My First Story]
Saturday 8 June 2013 • 00:03 • 0 comments


assalamualaikum for muslim.
and hi for everyone.

Its already 8th .. Actually, I wanna to talk about this 'kawaii' brother. They have a lot of equation. Their eyes, nose, mouth and attire. 

For Taka part, I think that he is a good person as a brother. I already watch ya-ya-yah video. Imma search it on Youtube. But, when i'm looking for the video once again. Its already deleted by the USER. In my mind, "what the hell is going on. where's the video. why did he delete my favorite video(nah, not favorite actually)"
By the way, in that video. it shown that they played dodge-ball. then, someone of the player throwing the ball right on hiroki's head. He was fall.
In no time, Taka quickly embraced his brother. Actually, I don't know what is he saying about. Maybe he said "だいじょぶ ?(Are you okay ?)". but hiroki just nod. Taka release his hug. And they continue their game. 

___THE END___

For your information ! I really want to see them both in a frame. And caption "we're brothers".
so sweet~ LOL.
I'm too excited. LOL

assalamualaikum. and ja ne~

Labels: , , , ,



PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
Konichiwa, It's me girl behind the screen. I am 14 years old. I am from Malaysia. My birthdate is in pisces zodiac, dragon year of chinese.
-Choose the background for this blog, be creative-

back to default bg
GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;

" "

OTHERS;

>> *Azunyan is cute!*
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> *Jpopper or Japan Fanatic*
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> *Don't made any weird thing*
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • ONE OK ROCK [fancam]
  • Hana Yori Dango Season 2
  • AnoHana
  • Happy Mother's Day
  • Be The Light
  • Scan Pic
  • Mori's Brother.
  • Jinsei X Boku
  • Back to Back to SCHOOL..
  • ONE OK ROCK