TakaYuki
SITE ABOUT ENTRY LINKS STUFF
Yamada Ryosuke [山田涼介]
Sunday 23 June 2013 • 20:15 • 0 comments

assalamualaikum for Muslim.
Hi for everyone. :)

Today its all about Yamada Ryosuke or also known as Yama chan. For the first time I know Yama chan. okay, he just an actor or a singer as well. But, he has a cute face. Cute enough. I thought he had a plastic surgery. Honestly, I'm a stalker. Just Japanese actor or singer. For sure, Yama chan is a singer, in a group Hey ! Say ! Jump ! 

He's been an actor when 2008. In Scrap Teacher. Seriously, he's the cutest among all the member of Hey ! Say ! Jump ! Maybe, his best friend should be Chinen Yuuri, also known as Chinen. A cute person too. 
To be honest, Chinen is suit to be Yama chan's best friend. 'Cuz he's so cute and shorter than me. [for my part] LOL. 

Gomen~ aren't we talk about Yama chan.

Yamada Ryosuke (山田涼介)
Date of birth: May 9, 1993 (age 20)
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan 
Height: 163.5cm
Weight: 54kg
Blood Type: B

Wanna know about Yama chan ? Just search him.
Okay, That's all for today.
See ya.
Assalamualaikum.

Labels: , ,



PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
Konichiwa, It's me girl behind the screen. I am 14 years old. I am from Malaysia. My birthdate is in pisces zodiac, dragon year of chinese.
-Choose the background for this blog, be creative-

back to default bg
GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;

" "

OTHERS;

>> *Azunyan is cute!*
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> *Jpopper or Japan Fanatic*
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> *Don't made any weird thing*
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Taka[ONE OK ROCK] と Hiro[My First Story]
  • ONE OK ROCK [fancam]
  • Hana Yori Dango Season 2
  • AnoHana
  • Happy Mother's Day
  • Be The Light
  • Scan Pic
  • Mori's Brother.
  • Jinsei X Boku
  • Back to Back to SCHOOL..