TakaYuki
SITE ABOUT ENTRY LINKS STUFF
Toru と Ryota
Friday 2 August 2013 • 08:24 • 0 comments

asssalamualaikum for muslim. 
and hi to everyone.

If you're ONE OK ROCK's faithful fan. Maybe you're already know. But, if you are not or just a fan. You should know about them at least their birthdate. 

Sorry, maybe i'm talking too much. Do you know Toru and Ryota is a hip hop dancer when they're young ?
Do you wanna know ? Really ? Okay.

From left: Kohei, Takuya, Ryota & Toru

Seriously, they're awesome like hell. Its so kiddy but much cute. especially, Toru. The tallest among all the member like now. HEADS and ONE OK ROCK. Lot of equation. 4 members, toru the tallest and handsome as well. But, in ONE OK ROCK, taka is the most I love. 

Hell yeah. are we talk about Taka ? no right. haha. Sorry for being useless. Actually, HEADS already disband. I don't know why. But Toru want to start a new group which is a rock band. Seriously, its hard to search any talented person.  But, with all Toru's hard work. Its easy
Toru ask Ryota to join the band, then Alex, Taka (my love).

The last person is Tomoya.  And now, Alex already be a former member 'cuz he done a bad thing. I don't want to talk about it right now. Its because now we are talking about HEADS. About kohei and takuya. I don't know what are doing right now. Sorry for that. Even though I'm a professional stalker but other people doesn't seem to talk about them. 


Sorry again. 
Assalamualaikum.
And see you later.



Labels: , , ,



PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
Konichiwa, It's me girl behind the screen. I am 14 years old. I am from Malaysia. My birthdate is in pisces zodiac, dragon year of chinese.
-Choose the background for this blog, be creative-

back to default bg
GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;

" "

OTHERS;

>> *Azunyan is cute!*
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> *Jpopper or Japan Fanatic*
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> *Don't made any weird thing*
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Yamada Ryosuke [山田涼介]
  • Taka[ONE OK ROCK] と Hiro[My First Story]
  • ONE OK ROCK [fancam]
  • Hana Yori Dango Season 2
  • AnoHana
  • Happy Mother's Day
  • Be The Light
  • Scan Pic
  • Mori's Brother.
  • Jinsei X Boku