TakaYuki
SITE ABOUT ENTRY LINKS STUFF
Peanuts For A Party Boy [preview]
Sunday 1 December 2013 • 00:38 • 0 comments
from left: Tetsuco, Hiro, Kai, Yuya & Vinny


It's been so long. Sorry for this late update. Okay. Today I want to talk about this new band. For me, they are cute. Much cute. Their song. Personality. Especially, Hiro. He remind me to my bro. My brother name is Daniel. Haha. oops. Overshoot.

First time I found this band. I feels like ''OMG! Gross'' and they're simple but more quality in their Music Video. The title is 'Hahaha'. Video below.



I really love this song. The lyrics maybe in Japanese+English. Their English are good. I mean just two person who can speak in English very well. Just Hiro and Vinny. Of course Vinny can speak English. Because he's.. I don't where he from. He's real should be Vincent Ainis. lol. That's was cool name. And Hiro. I don't how he can speak English very well. I mean maybe he studied at California. Maybe. (Don't believe what I'm saying. I'm just guessing) So much talk. I'll intro them.



Real Name: Vincent Ainis
Nickname: Vinny
Official Twitter: Vinny@赤色ワイルド
Official Facebook: Vincent Ainis
Position: Guitarist


Comment: His face like Malaysian. lol










Real Name: Hiro Nakagawa
Nickname: Hiro
Official Twitter: Hiro@外タレ
Offiicial Facebook: Hiro Nakagawa
Position: Guitarist

Comment: I like him. That's all
















Real Name: Tetsuro Sogabe
Nickname: Tetsuco
Official Twitter: てつこりん☻PFAPB
Official Facebook: Tetsuro Sogabe
Position: Drummer


Comment: I like when he smile. 










Real Name: Yuya Ushiku
Nickname: Yuya
Official Twitter: ゆーや@ぴーなつ
Official Facebook(not active): Yuya Ushiku
Position: Bassist

Comment: Hmm. Actually. No comment.



Real Name: Kai Yamaguchi
Nickname: Kai
Offiicial Twitter: 海【PFAPB】黄色担当
Official Facebook: Kai Yamaguchi
Position: Vocal


Comment: I like his hair style. And when he wear that glasses.













Okay. Thanks for read.
That's only what I got.
Assalamualaikum for muslim.
And See you later.

Labels: , , , , , , ,



PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
Konichiwa, It's me girl behind the screen. I am 14 years old. I am from Malaysia. My birthdate is in pisces zodiac, dragon year of chinese.
-Choose the background for this blog, be creative-

back to default bg
GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;

" "

OTHERS;

>> *Azunyan is cute!*
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> *Jpopper or Japan Fanatic*
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> *Don't made any weird thing*
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • another story
  • Toru と Ryota
  • Yamada Ryosuke [山田涼介]
  • Taka[ONE OK ROCK] と Hiro[My First Story]
  • ONE OK ROCK [fancam]
  • Hana Yori Dango Season 2
  • AnoHana
  • Happy Mother's Day
  • Be The Light
  • Scan Pic