TakaYuki
SITE ABOUT ENTRY LINKS STUFF
Toru の お誕生日 (Toru's Birthday)
Sunday 29 December 2013 • 00:57 • 0 comments

やった!
こんにちわ みんな〜
Assalamualaikum for Muslim.
Its been 29th and I'll turn to 15 for another 3 days. omg !! Today I wanna talk about Toru's birthday. And hell yeah!! He's turn to 25 years old. y'know the different between me and Toru is 11 years. And of course I will not married with an old guy haha lol. what ever. okay since Tomoya late to update this stuff because too busy. Actually I'm not sure he is. Btw, the facts is all celebrity always busy. Before that, Toru and Taka once said they were shocked when they knew that Malaysian fans asked them to make performance at KL@Live. And yes. For fans its alright. And Tomoya loves Malaysian food. As usual foreign people who came to Malaysia like our foods. hey! hey!

Aren't we talk about Toru's birthday. haha actually I don't much information but look at the cake. Its awesome aite? so much awesome. and so creative. And I wonder how they do that. haha btw look at the below.


Did you see that??!!
Young to Old. ほんとに かわいい !!
1,2,3 and 4. It when Toru with his boyband(HEADS) 
5 is when he act as Ryugo in 。。。I'm not sure what movie is he act about.
Next, next, next and next when Toru joined ONE OK ROCK. nah.
Actually he created the band as well. lol
okay thats all.
じゃね

Labels: , , , , ,



PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
Konichiwa, It's me girl behind the screen. I am 14 years old. I am from Malaysia. My birthdate is in pisces zodiac, dragon year of chinese.
-Choose the background for this blog, be creative-

back to default bg
GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;

" "

OTHERS;

>> *Azunyan is cute!*
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> *Jpopper or Japan Fanatic*
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> *Don't made any weird thing*
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Peanuts For A Party Boy [preview]
  • another story
  • Toru と Ryota
  • Yamada Ryosuke [山田涼介]
  • Taka[ONE OK ROCK] と Hiro[My First Story]
  • ONE OK ROCK [fancam]
  • Hana Yori Dango Season 2
  • AnoHana
  • Happy Mother's Day
  • Be The Light