TakaYuki
SITE ABOUT ENTRY LINKS STUFF
All new
Monday 20 March 2017 • 10:05 • 0 comments
Assalamualaikum well it's been so long right?
there are so much dust left on this blog k lol first of all i want to thank to all my friends, teachers, seniors or whatever else at tigs for spending time with me. Like layan semua kerenah i 'cuz i was so stupid and stubborn back then especially for kak Midie. You're  the one who i cari pasal with. And i'm the one who started the argument. I'm sorry kak Midie i know what had i done was so wrong i am so sorry. I was just a kid who don't know how to respect seniors tbh i like the way you are now. Perhaps, i annoyed with you because of your behavior. It is rude of me talk about this shit here but i need to confess to you about how i felt long ago. I be a matured person when I was 15 and now i am 16, i hope you could forgive me .







(this should be posted in 2015 lel it is too late)


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
Konichiwa, It's me girl behind the screen. I am 14 years old. I am from Malaysia. My birthdate is in pisces zodiac, dragon year of chinese.
-Choose the background for this blog, be creative-

back to default bg
GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;

" "

OTHERS;

>> *Azunyan is cute!*
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> *Jpopper or Japan Fanatic*
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> *Don't made any weird thing*
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Toru の お誕生日 (Toru's Birthday)
  • Peanuts For A Party Boy [preview]
  • another story
  • Toru と Ryota
  • Yamada Ryosuke [山田涼介]
  • Taka[ONE OK ROCK] と Hiro[My First Story]
  • ONE OK ROCK [fancam]
  • Hana Yori Dango Season 2
  • AnoHana
  • Happy Mother's Day