TakaYuki
SITE ABOUT ENTRY LINKS STUFF
SPM LEAVERS DILEMMA
Monday 20 March 2017 • 10:22 • 0 comments
well hi it's been so so so long. i should've posted something last year lol btw im free from being a high school student. i got 6A's in spm (wasn't that much but i still proud of myself eventho the result still same as my trial result) but whatever que sera sera

so for now i have to decide where i need to further my studies to.. i am in DILEMMA. i believe all spm leavers feel the same WE ARE ALL IN DILEMMA. if i could i would've take foundation of tesl but since my english is kinda bad (B+ in spm) i wasn't able to take tesl.

no matter what im GOING TO BE A TEACHER/LECTURER lel can you feel the urge?

i wanna go to ipg but i feel i can't bcs there are way too many students at my age that way more clever than i do so i don't have the chance.. then i decide to go to mjii where  there is japanese language subject but it is an engineering course(automation and robotic) i hope i manage to handle them ..



PRAY FOR ME


PAST
MY WORDS;
Konichiwa, It's me girl behind the screen. I am 14 years old. I am from Malaysia. My birthdate is in pisces zodiac, dragon year of chinese.
-Choose the background for this blog, be creative-

back to default bg
GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;

" "

OTHERS;

>> *Azunyan is cute!*
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> *Jpopper or Japan Fanatic*
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> *Don't made any weird thing*
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • All new
  • Toru の お誕生日 (Toru's Birthday)
  • Peanuts For A Party Boy [preview]
  • another story
  • Toru と Ryota
  • Yamada Ryosuke [山田涼介]
  • Taka[ONE OK ROCK] と Hiro[My First Story]
  • ONE OK ROCK [fancam]
  • Hana Yori Dango Season 2
  • AnoHana